Easiwrap Stretch Film
What is Stretch Film?
Stretch film, or stretch wrap, is a plastic material that is tightly wrapped around products and bound items. This material is typically used to keep large items from separating from each other. However, this film can be used to bind any size and amount of items. This packaging supplement is often made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE). This stretch film can be applied to items by hand or machine allowing for versatility during packaging and production.
Easiwrap is a unique pre-programmed stretch film like no other in the industry.
Easiwrap acts more like shrink film.
- Shrinks up to 30% after applied
- 100% elasticity and snap back
- Puncture resistance
- Nick proof
- Meets all health and safety issues
Eliminates waste by taking the human error out of the use of hand stretch film.
EASIWRAP PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- EASI WRAP 18" X 1500'
- MPS TENSIONER FILM 15" X 1500'
- MPS TENSIONER FILM 18" X 1000'
- SPEED WRAP 20" X 1500'
- ULTRA MEG 15" X 1500'
- EASI WRAP 18" X 6000' MACHINE GRADE
- EASI WRAP 20" X 6000' MACHINE GRADE
- EASI WRAP TOP STRAP 5" X 1000'
- SUPER STRETCH 20" X 39 GAUGE X 9000'
- SUPER STRETCH 20" X 44 GAUGE X 9000'
- SUPER STRETCH 20" X 51 GAUGE X 9000'
- SUPER STRETCH 20" X 60 GAUGE X 8000'
- SUPER STRETCH 20" X 70 GAUGE X 6000'
- SUPER STRETCH 20" X 80 GAUGE X 6000'
FRANK SALOMON, EASIWRAP SPECIALIST
Preferred Plastics is a trusted Packaging Equipment Company for New York and New Jersey as well as across the country. We specialize in other types of packaging equipment as well. For further information about any of our packaging equipment, contact us today.